Book Review Wednesday Chicken Soup for the Soul: My Cat’s Life
This is another wonderful Chicken Soup for the Soul book; Treat yourself to 101 heartwarming, amusing and inspirational stories about all the ages and stages your faithful feline friends, from crazy kittens to those calm senior cats. You’ll see your own cat with new eyes and understanding through these one-of-a kind stories about:
- Getting your new bundle of furry love
- Adventures with your exuberant kitten
- Living through your cat’s amusing ( and challenging) “teenage” years
- Amazing stories of feline courage, companionship and compassion
- Settling down with your senior cat
- Enjoying the bittersweet senior years
- Saying goodbye in a positive way and recovering from loss
What a wonderful book if you have a cat; we don’t have cat’s but sure enjoyed reading the book.
- Follow me on Facebook (1 entry)
- Follow reisenthel on Facebook ( 1 entry)
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect or NetworkBlog (1 entry)
- Follow me on @mausekindmom (1 entry)
- Tweet about this Giveaway and include @mausekindmom ( one entry per day)
- Subscribe to my Newsletter or reader ( 2 entries/ must be confirmed for entries to count)
- Blog about this Giveaway ( 10 entries)
Leave one comment per entry!!!!
This Giveaway will run from 5/11 - 5/25 @ 9PM; winner will be picked through WordPress “And the Winner is” and will be announced on the Blog and I will send an e-mail. The winner will have 48hrs. to get back to me with mailing info. All items will be mailed from the Sponsor. US ONLY!!!
I was provided with the product listed above for my honest review and the prize for my winner will be send directly from the PR/ Company, I cannot be liable for lost or not send products.. No other compensation was received. All opinions are 100 % my own.