With a Tween, a Teen and a Toddler in the house, it’s not always easy to make everyone happy. The Tween and the Teen both love to play Wii and I feel like the toddler is always left out a bit. Most games are just not for a toddler. I’m so glad to see that more companies are catching on and bringing educational games to the Wii for Toddler and Pre-school age children. One of those companies is Knowledge Adventure. Knowledge Adventure may or may not sound familiar to you, but I bet the name Jump Start defiantly sounds familiar, especially if you have little ones.
Jump Start has always been a favorite in our house, even when the Tween was just a Toddler; we had all the PC games from Jump Start and loved them. Well, as time moves on and technology advances so does Jump Start. Let me introduce to you the Jump Start Pet Rescue for the Wii.
Jump Start Pet Rescue is a wonderful game for your Toddler age 3 and up; it comes with over 80 fun activities! 50+ Learning Lessons and over 75 Fundamental Skills!! Kids can explore a town, neighborhood, jungle, beach, and pet land as they are on an important mission to rescue the lost pets! My Toddler’s favorite is pet land, she loves the animals. When you first start the game you can pick your character and change the avatar with new hats, hair, skin colors, facial features, similar as what a lot of the Wii games have; my Toddler loves to create her own little “Friend”…. With pink or purple hair and silly hats. She gets a kick out being in control over her little “friend”.. BTW she named her Jumpee “Rachel”.. Rachel has been her imaginary Friend and now she can see her on the screen… J
One of my favorite things was that this game has an imaginative 3D learning environment. Each character has a name and there are so many places in this game for the children to explore- and there’s even a fun slide with silly music to it that they can slide down! Some of this game is just plain fun, and some of it is very educational. The children work on skills such as pre-reading, memory, listening, following directions, coordination, and much more in order to earn special rewards and adopt new pets.
Let me give you some idea about what kind of areas you can expect in this game:
- The Learning House; you can visit the learning House to play learning games to earn presents
- Dressing Tent; allows you to change the way your Jumpee looks
- My House, Your Little one will have his own house in the Neighborhood, where he/she can change the roof, windows, doors and more!
- The Movie House; is where you can watch a movie
- The Library; is where you can go to read stories
- And a few more other things in the Neighborhood…
- Pet Tent, is where you can pick a pet
- Grooming Station is near Pet Park and you can groom your Pets.. that is a lot of fun, my Toddler has a ball grooming her pets
- Pet Dinner is where you go to feed your pet
- Pet Stage is where your pet can put on a show…perform his tricks and just have fun
- PetPark is where you can play ball with your pet
- The Submarine is an underwater adventure
- Eleanor’s catch game will lets you learn how to catch and earn points for gifts
- Pierre’s Flute Game; get help finding gold stars buried around the beach by using the flutes for clues
- Take a Canoe Ride
- Go on a Fish Hunt
- Play Hop’s Hide and Seek
- Explore the Jungle Caverns
These are all the worlds to explore with some of the different activities to do in each world… There is a ton to do and it will keep your toddler busy for some time; my Toddler loves to care for the animals and feed them; it’s just a lot of fun. This game is for one player only! We truly love this game; like anything with Jump Start you know you are in good hands and the people at the Jump Start office know what kids want and need… they delivered yet another wonderful game that will be a family favorite in anyone’s house. This game would make a great Birthday present or a nice Easter surprise. You can purchase your own copy through Amazon.com or any other retailer where Wii games are sold; the suggested retail price is $29.99. For more information make sure you check out Jump Start.com or follow their Blog.
Jump Start graciously offered one of my readers their won copy of the Wii Pet Rescue Game. Just enter my giveaway below for your chance to win. Thank you Jump Start…
Why would you like to win this Jump Start Wii Game?
- Follow me on Facebook (1 entry)
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect or NetworkBlog (1 entry)
- Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet about this Giveaway and include @mausekindmom ( one entry per day)
- Subscribe to my Newsletter or reader ( 2 entries; must be a confirmed e-mail subscriber )
- Blog about this Giveaway ( 10 entries)
Leave one comment per entry!!!!
This Giveaway will run from 2/22- 3/8 @ 9PM; winner will be picked through WordPress “And the Winner is” and will be announced on the Blog and I will send an e-mail. The winner will have 48hrs. to get back to me with mailing info. All items will be mailed from the Sponsor. US ONLY
Knowledge Adventures provided me with the product listed above for my honest review and the prize for my winner . No other compensation was received. All opinions are 100 % my own.