Boy do I have lots to tell you about the Gorton seafood… first up..we love seafood and this was a wonderful change the other day; we were running out of time and had a few bags of the Gorton’s fish in the freezer, so we threw together this recipe.. check it out below.
Picture is courtesy of Gorton’s Seafood
This is what you will need for this Yummy dish:
12 Gorton’s Classic Breaded Fish Sticks
1 large onion, sliced
1 large green pepper, sliced
1 large red pepper, sliced
1 large orange or yellow pepper, sliced
1 tsp garlic, minced
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
2 Tbsp dry fajita seasoning mix
6 – 8″ flour tortillas
1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
This is how to prepare this quick dinner
- Prepare Gorton’s Classic Breaded Fish Sticks according to package instructions.
- In the meantime, heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat, sauté garlic, onions and peppers for 5-7 minutes and blend with Fajita seasoning.
- Place 2 cooked fish sticks in center of each tortilla, top each with vegetable mixture and 1/4 cup of cheese and serve immediately.
This was a hit in our house and so easy to prepare, Publix had the Gorton’s breaded Fish Sticks BOGO last week, so if you grabbed a bag or two, this should make for a cheap dinner…Gorton’s is a family favorite here in the Crazy Mom’s house and if you run out of ideas on what to cook for dinner, check out Gorton’s wonderful recipe collection HERE
Gorton’s also wanted all of you to know that they currently have a wonderful sweepstake going on, you can win a trip for two valued up to $5000, make sure you enter HERE this Sweepstakes ends 4/12/2011
Okay now Gorton’s also agreed to a Giveaway here on my Blog, 3 (!!!) wonderful readers will win 2 coupons good for 2 FREE products of their choice from Gorton’s Fish Selection. Entry is simple, just check out the giveaway below.
- Follow me on Facebook (1 entry)
- “Like” Gorton’s on Facebook! and let them know 2Boys+1Girl=OneCrazyMom send you
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect or NetworkBlog (1 entry)
- Follow me on @mausekindmom(1 entry)
- Follow @gortonsseafood (1 entry)
- Tweet about this Giveaway and include @mausekindmom @gortonsseafood ( one entry per day)
- Subscribe to my Newsletter or reader ( 1 entry)
- Sign up for Gorton’s Newsletter ( 1 entry)
- Blog about this Giveaway ( 10 entries)
Leave one comment per entry!!!!
This Giveaway will run from 4/3 – 17 @ 9PM; winner will be picked through WordPress “And the Winner is” and will be announced on the Blog and I will send an e-mail. The winner will have 48hrs. to get back to me with mailing info. All items will be mailed from the Sponsor. US ONLY
I was provided with the product listed above for my honest review and the prize for my winner . No other compensation was received. All opinions are 100 % my own.The prize for the winners was provided by the PR company and will be mailed out by me.