It’s time again for our monthly #CreativeHop. I hope you have enjoyed all the fun recipe and craft ideas that myself and my group has shared over the last few months. This month was a fun theme, we will be sharing Summer Time.
Summer time can be so many different things from a beach craft to a super cool recipe, I know my #CreativeHop group will have you busy all summer long creating, baking and cooking for your entire family and all that in style.
I decided to dish up a fun dinner or even snack idea that will be loved by everyone. I’m making Frozen Strawberry Lemonade and Grilled Loaded French Fries.
Yes…!!! I said Grilled French Fries. Trust me, you will love it! It’s simple, fast and soo delicious. For those of you that are saying “Ewwwe fries on the grill? Won’t they get soggy?” let me assure you, they will be crunchy, hot and probably the best thing you have made on the grill besides a burger.
This summer you don’t have to turn on the oven at all, let your grill do all the cooking. My family raved over how amazing the grilled fries were so check it out, try it for yourself and be sure to come back and tell me if you think these were the best thing ever!
There you have the Grilled Loaded French Fries, don’t they look amazing? Let me tell you, they taste and smell just the way they look and you can mix up the toppings any way you choose. Like sour cream? Add some, like pepperoni? Add some. You get the idea, it’s so much fun and the kids will love it!
I can’t dish up a fun dinner without a drink. My kids always have to have something to drink at the dinner table, so this time I surprised them with a Frozen Strawberry Lemonade. It was delicious and when I say simple, I really mean simple. Check it out below.
There you go, a quick, fun dinner idea complete with grilled French fries and a frozen drink, add a burger and call it dinner; or… leave the burger off and call it lunch. Either way you twist it, you will be pleasantly surprised.
What favorite summertime snack or dinner idea do you have? Would love to hear about it, leave me a comment below and don’t forget to check out my fellow #CreativeHop bloggers they have some very cool summer ideas of their own.
Don’t forget to come back next month to see what ideas we all come up with for 4th of July celebrations.
For more fun creative summer ideas, check out a few of my favorite blogs.
- Iced Rhubarb Tea from Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Spinach Smoothies from A Mom’s Take
- DIY Solar Lamp from Simply Southern Mom
- Strawberry Pops from Mom on the Side
- Frozen Hot Chocolate from Home and Garden Cafe
- DIY Natural Wood Planter for Father’s Day from Our Family World
- Mason Jar Dirt Pudding by Better in Bulk
- Patriotic Whoopie Pies by How Was Your Day?
- Grilled Asparagus with Parmesan by Day by Day in Our World
- How to Make a Fairy Garden by Momma D Jane
- Make Your Own Summer Scent by Style on Main
- Cheese Stuffed Grilled Ranch Bacon Burger by Mom Does It All
- No Churn Caramel Ice Cream by My So Called Balanced Life
- Picnic Perfect Patriotic Berry Trifle by About a Mom
- Easy Potato Salad by Upstate Ramblings
- DIY Flip Flops by This Mama Loves