I love me some sweet lunch or dinner items, and I’m kind of in the sweet mood, a little homesick and with it being summer I love some simple ideas.
Back at home in Germany sweet dishes are nothing new for dinner and we use milk and pudding to come up with a lot of different variety of dishes; we don’t need meat every night and this was another dish that my mom made a lot when I was growing up; super fast, simple and cheap….
Be warned, this is nothing like I’ve seen here and you probly will call me crazy.. BUT check it out, give it a try and you will enjoy it. I know the little ones will. Especially if they are picky eaters, that’s one way to get some food into them that isn’t “junk” food yet sweet enough to make them love it…. and I bet you will like it, too. Something different and yes, it’s a different culture, but that’s the fun thing.. I love to share the difference with you guys…..
This is what you will need:
- 500g Pasta of choice, cooked.
- 1 pack of Vanilla Pudding ( not the instant kind, the one you need to cook)
- Milk & sugar per Pudding instructions if needed
This is how to make it:
- Cook pasta according to the package direction, drain and remove water; place pasta back into the pot.
- Prepare Vanilla pudding per package instructions
- When pudding is cooked, add pasta, stir and serve with fresh fruit or some canned peaches, cherries or any fruit of choice…