We are HUGE Disney fans and my toddler loves the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse; we even watch it in German so my Toddler can get both worlds.
Have you seen Mickey Mouse Clubhouse lately?
If you haven’t seen it, you should check it out with your little one, the shows are fun and easy for Toddlers to understand and who doesn’t like Mickey? He will teach your little ones letters, numbers, colors all depending on what episode you are watching and my Toddler loves to sing along to the songs.
We have been watching the newest edition to the Mickey Mouse Club House Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey’s Great Outdoors. This DVD is set to release on May 24th and comes with a lot of goodies like the Mickey Mote, a digital copy that will work on any of your electronic devises like iPhone, iPad at no additional charge.
The new DVD is all about Outdoors, Mickey and the gang wants you to go outside and play along; You can Join Mickey, Donald and the gang for laughter, surprises and blue skies! Everyone’s excited, because today is the big Clubhouse Camp Out. help your pals pick the right Mouseketools so they can pitch their tents, catch gooey fish on Circle Lake and earn their campaign badges. Then, get ready for adventure and exploration as Mickey and Minnie set off on a jungle safari in search of rare, legendary flower. There’s always a world of fun under the sun in Mickey’s Great Outdoors!
MICKEY’S GREAT OUTDOOR EPISODE LIST:
All-New, Never-Before-Seen Bonus Episode:
• Mickey’s Fish Story – Daisy wants to find a fishy-friend for her goldfish Goldy – and we help her find other goldfish in the Jungle where we’re aided by the mysterious conga drummin’ Jungle-Pete! Boom-boom-bap-boom!
Episodes From “Mickey Mouse Clubhouse” TV Show:
• Mickey’s Camp Out - Today Mickey and his friends are going to earn Clubhouse
“Camp Out Badges” by completing two tasks – setting up camp and fishing for Gummy Fish. Everyone’s planning to camp with a “Tent Buddy”, but Donald decides to camp by himself – and he soon learns that camping with friends is much more fun than camping by yourself.
• Mickey and Minnie’s Jungle Safari - Minnie is determined to snap a photo of the rare Hula Hibiscus that only blooms once a year. So the sensational gang go off on a jungle safari and explore new territory to find this legendary flower.
• Daisy in the Sky - On Balloon Day, Daisy grabs a large batch of balloons and gets literally carried away along with Minnie and Pluto, who couldn’t hold her down. Mickey, Donald and Goofy kick into high gear to save their friends: they use a Giant Candy Cane (to rescue Pluto), a Party Horn (to warn animals out of the way), a Piggy Bank (to weigh down one side of an elevator so that Mickey can reach the top of the lighthouse), and a Toy Hammer (to fix the Ferris wheel).
• Daisy’s Grasshopper - Daisy has a new pet grasshopper named Wilbur, but the playful hoppin’ fella hops away – and we help all our Clubhouse friends hop after him and find him before the end of the day. Boing-boing!
Now doesn’t this sound like a lot of fun already? Just imagine the fun your little one will have with the Disney Mickey Mote; Throughout each episode of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, situations arise that necessitate the use of a special “Mouseketool.” Children at home are then asked to decide the proper tool for the job. On the show, it is a great way to make kids think. With the DVDs, it becomes an interactive and educational game that adds hours of replay value to each episode.
ABOUT DISNEY’S MICKEY MOTE:
Disney’s Mickey Mote works with any Disney Preschool DVD that includes the Discovery Mode™ feature – an interactive “Watch & Play” feature on the DVD. All parents have to do is program the remote control – there’s an easy and quick set-up guide in each DVD – and select the Discovery Mode feature on the menu screen. Within minutes, kids will be easily able to respond to questions about scenes they just watched by pressing one of four color-coded buttons on the device — a yellow star, green circle, orange triangle or blue square – to click in their responses. Discovery Mode features include two levels of play, which provides more challenging questions as the child grows. To date, there are more than 13 Disney Preschool DVD titles for parents to choose from that can be used with the remote control.
My Toddler had a wonderful time with this New Disney interactive DVD; I love the fact that it can be downloaded to other devises for free; we loaded it to the iPad and now she can watch her favorite show on the go; the Mickey Mote is so cool; it does take a few steps to setting the Mote up and then you are ready to play and have fun( You do need 2 AAA Batteries for the mote). The best part is, the Mote works with other Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD’s, you can check HERE and see what other DVD’s this mote will work on; I love that it’s not just for one DVD, but expandable to different learning DVD’s from Disney; you and your little one will get a lot of fun out of this DVD& Play set.
Even my Tween had a blast once I put it on the iPad.
The Mickey Mote will bring watching a DVD to a complete different level, it will get your little one off the ouch and get moving, learn their colors and numbers; totally interactive. Such a clever idea.
We highly recommend this new Disney Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey’s Great Outdoors DVD Set; this would be a lot of fun for any little Disney fan.
One 2Boys+1Girl=OneCrazyMom reader has the chance to win this DVD Set, just enter our giveaway below.
One Lucky 2Boys+1Girl=OneCrazyMom Reader will win this Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey’s Great Outdoors
· Follow me on Facebook (1 entry)
· Follow me on Google Friend Connect or NetworkBlog (1 entry)
· Follow me on @mausekindmom (1 entry)
· Tweet about this Giveaway and include @mausekindmom ( one entry per day)
· Subscribe to my Newsletter or reader(2 entries/ must be confirmed for entries to count)
· Blog about this Giveaway ( 10 entries)
Leave one comment per entry!!!!
This Giveaway will run from May 24th – June 7th @ 9PM; winner will be picked through WordPress “And the Winner is” and will be announced on the Blog and I will send an e-mail. The winner will have 48hrs. to get back to me with mailing info. All items will be mailed from the Sponsor. US ONLY!!!
I was provided with the product listed above for my honest review and the prize for my winner will be send directly from the PR/ Company, I cannot be liable for lost or not send products.. No other compensation was received. All opinions are 100 % my own.