Monday, February 21 is Presidents Day. How much do you know about your world? Test your knowledge with an online Presidents Brain Quest Challenge quiz. Kids can also send an e-card .
It’s the upside: Which President doubled the size of the United States with the Louisiana Purchase? The downside: Who found himself in hot water with the Teapot Dome Scandal? And the fun stuff too: How does a President get take-out pizza? It’s the story of America’s leaders, and of America herself. Test yourself, test your friends, your parents, how about your teachers with Brain Quest Presidents.
In Honor of Presidents Day, I have one Set of Brain Quest Presidents Question and Answer cards to giveaway to one of my wonderful readers.
Why would you like to win this giveaway ?
- Follow me on Facebook (1 entry)
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect or NetworkBlog (1 entry)
- Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet about this Giveaway and include @mausekindmom ( one entry per day)
- Subscribe to my Newsletter or reader ( 2 entry need to be confirmed subscriber for entry to count)
- Blog about this Giveaway ( 10 entries)
Leave one comment per entry!!!!This Giveaway will run from 2/13- 2/27 @ 9PM; winner will be picked through WordPress “And the Winner is” and will be announced on the Blog and I will send an e-mail. The winner will have 48hrs. to get back to me with mailing info. All items will be mailed from the Sponsor. US ONLY
The prize for my winner will be provided from the Company or PR person associated with this giveaway/ product. No other compensation was received. All opinions are 100 % my own.