As you already know, our Woodstock is a player… he loves everything that squeaks, squeals and makes noise; the louder, the better for him. No toy is safe, we actually can’t take him back to PetSmart, because he is like a little kid in a candy store, he pulls out every single toys, plays with it for hours and gets mad if he doesn’t get it. I probably could drop him off at PetSmart on my way to work and pick him up on the way home and he would still be rummaging the toy aisle.
He goes crazy over toys and he is just like a little kid. we have a toy tub and he empties the tub every single day looking for all his toys, making sure they are all there and of course, making a mess.. after all he still hasn’t learned to pick up after himself.
With the Christmas Season upon us I decided to put together a few tips of how you can spoil your fur baby as well and maybe create a fun Stocking for him. After all, they are family and what better way to show them you care then with a new toy or treat.
Our Top 5 Stocking Stuffers this Holiday Season
1. A fun toy like the Bret Michaels Pets Rock™ Kooky Plush w/Tennis Tug or the Bret Michaels Pets Rock™ Kooky Plush Cruncher; both these toys have given Woodstock and the rest of the Charlie Brown gang lots of hours of fun and we had quit a few fights, especially over the very loud, noisy Plush Cruncher. It quickly became a favorite and we had to make sure we picked up one for each at the store; they are like kids, fight if they don’t get their own.
2. Disney has also an entire Holiday Collection for your pet and now you can have Pooh Bear or Piglet be part of your fur family as well; my Charlie had a blast playing with Pooh and Snoopy quickly grabbed Tigger and slowly backed out the door, making sure no one would see him take Tigger away. This Disney collection would be a lot of fun; that’s for sure.
3. Martha Stewart also has a very cute Pet line that is durable and colorful and loved by all three of mine; some squeak, some crinkle and some are just fun to play tug o war with; but all are washer save and perfect for every stocking that needs a little extra love.
4. Tennis balls are a great stocking Stuffer and all three of my pups love to fetch them, toss them and it will keep them occupied for hours; you can never have too many tennis balls around in the toy box.
5. Chew Toys are very important as well; you don’t want to come home to your shoes being chewed up or the kitchen table leg; my Pups have lots of chew toys all over the house and they prefer those over treats most days. A good chew toy will last for a long time and won’t add any calories to your pups diet and will keep their teeth sparkling clean as well; the more they chew the cleaner their teeth… So grab a few bones or whatever else you can find and add them to your Stocking
There you have our ideas of what to stuff inside your pets stocking; I know they will love it as much as my pets do and if yours are as addicted to toys as mine are.. I bet they will be standing up for joy; check out Woodstock, he thinks I’m hiding a toy from him and he swears it’s up on the shelf… he is THAT crazy over toys.
Hopefully we were able to give you some ideas; for more information be sure to visit PetSmart on the Web or at your local store; don’t forget to bring your pet to the store to help you pick our their favorite treat or toy. You can also follow on Facebook and Twitter, PetSmart loves to interact with their Furry friends just as much as their pet Parents; be sure to like them and share your pictures. You never know when they run a fun contest and you may win big. Also, don’t forget to check out the Holiday shop for all your Furry friend needs.
We received the product for our honest review; all opinions are 100% our own and no other compensation was nor will be received. Affiliated links may be included in the post.