Back at home in Germany, for every Birthday party someone always made “Pizza Broetchen” ( Pizza Rolls). These were to die for, every one from little kids to grandparents loved them. So a few years ago I had my mom e-mail me the Recipe and I was amazed by how simple they were… My Husband kind of pushed up his nose the first time he heard about the Pizza Bread and ever since his first try he is all over them. We made them last week and his announcement to everyone was “WE need to make these MORE often”…!!
Hope you like them, too 🙂
Here is what you need:
1 can of mushroom
1 pack of Cheese ( can be shredded, cubed anything, I love the taste of Gouda in my Pizza Bread, that gives it a little more flavor)
1 pack of Ham
1 small Heavy Cream
Your Favorite Pizza Seasoning ( I always add Paprika As well)
If you like anything else like Pinabble, pepperoni.. anything will go
Pre-Heat your oven to 350F and it will take about 15 min ( give or take) to bake…
- Cut your Ham, cheese and any other toppings that needs to be cut into small cubes.
- Cut your Bread in 1/2 and take out the soft part of the bread, you can either eat it or add it to the mix or toss it.. ( I LOVE Bread I could live on Bread so I ate it :0) )
- Take Heavy whip cream and turn into Whip Cream… nothing else added.. just whip it up so it is nice and stiff
- Once everything is cut and whipped up mix all the ingredients together and add your seasoning.
- Top the Bread with your mixture
- Top with more cheese if you like.. I had some Gouda slices and I added them on top… ohhh soo cheesy good
- Put in oven for 10-15 min, it will go fast so check on it when the edges a gorlden brown and your cheese is melded your bread will be ready.
Ohh this is soo crunchy and gooey and ohh soo good….