Christmas is only a few short weeks away and my preparation is in full swing. I have lots of gifts to get and to make. I love to give items that my recipient can use all year long like personalized items from shirts to kitchen décor. I just feel if it’s personalized it’s that extra special step that shows you put lots of thought into a present and that you care.
Of course what child doesn’t like to see their very own name on a T-Shirt, lunchbox or pencil? I always felt special when I was little and found my name on a cup or on a notebook. Still to this day it gives me a fuzzy feeling. So, this year I decided to come up with a special gift for every child in my family and while I decided on what gift would be perfect for each child, I decided to share some of my ideas with you and maybe give you some ideas as well that are personalized, on budget and loved by the recipient.
1. Personalize your packaging; It’s simple to do and will make your gift look that much special. I love to use Chalkboard Labels; if you put them on a sturdy cardboard the recipient can use the Chalkboard tag over and over again, to label toys, kitchen items, food items and many more possibilities. So your simple Chalk Label won’t just look fun on your gift, it will also come in handy to organize the home.
2. Personalize a Shirt; that’s a lot of fun. Everyone loves T-Shirts and why not have your name on it and you will never mix it up with anyone else. My kids love their name on a Shirt and the fun part you can personalize not only the name, but also the pattern, colors and anything else to make that gift special to your recipient.
3. Keepsake Frames; Everyone loves a picture why not personalize a Picture frame with stickers or glitter and put your favorite picture of yourself and your recipient in; I guarantee it will be the best present ever and will make your recipient feel special. You could also make a photo collage.
4. Personalize a phone case with a sharpie; We all have phones and honestly are you in love with your case? Create one for your best friend. Find a case in the color and style your BFF likes and use a black sharpie to doodle on the case. It will be personalized, made by you and just for your BFF, no one else will ever have the case and it will be a hit, that’s for sure.
5. Personalize a drink; that’s kind of fun and your recipient will love it. You can find plastic cups with a straw just about anywhere; use some dishwasher safe labels or stickers to decorate the cup and put together a small drink package inside, for kids you could include cool aid mixes, cocoa & marshmallows and for adults you cut put a few single serve coffee sticks, creamer and sugar inside or different tea bags; all personalized to your individual taste and recipients likes. Super simple, but a gift from the heart.
There you have a few ideas on how to make your Christmas gifts a hit, personalized to each individual recipient. I know everyone will love them and they are so budget friendly and can be done in no time.
Be different this Christmas & get the kids a super cute gift personalized especially for them! Save 15% when you use the code "GIFT" in the shopping cart. Min spend $30. Expires December 15, 2013.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Bright Star Kids. The opinions and text are all mine.