Our Family loves the Gorton’s products and we are always super excited when Publix has them on BoGo, making for a wonderful deal and also a delicious meal.
This is one recipe that we always love to make and even the kids enjoy it. For more recipe ideas be sure to check out Gorton’s recipe Section.
|BLT Tenders Salad||
- 10 Gorton’s Original Batter Tenders
- 1 bag prepared lettuce
- 1/3 cup Ranch dressing
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 jar real bacon bits
- Prepare Batter Tenders according to package instructions.
- Cut cooked Tenders into 2 to 3 pieces and toss with lettuce, dressing and tomato.
- Sprinkle crumbled bacon over salad and serve immediately.
Gorton’s wanted all my readers to know about their awesome Sweepstake that’s currently going on, check out the info below and enter… If you win, please let us know.. Always love to hear if my reader win things on companies that I suggest
10 DAILY WINNERS OF
GORTON’S GRILLED SEAFOOD!
We’re celebrating summer with our lighter fare – Gorton’s delicious Grilled Seafood. Join the celebration and enter our 100 Days of Sizzle promotion!
- Every day between May 31st and September 7th we are giving away FREE Gorton’s Grilled, and 3 lucky winners will win our Sizzling Beach Bag Grand Prize!
- 10 Daily Winners of Gorton’s Grilled Seafood! We will be drawing 10 winners every day for 100 days – each will win a FREE product coupon for 1 Gorton’s Grilled Seafood item!
- 1 Grand Prize Winner Each Month! A custom Gorton’s beach bag made from recycled sails by Gloucester’s own Second Wind Sails! Each bag comes filled with summer beach essentials – an Amazon Kindle 3G, an Amazon Gift Card, and a Fisherman’s Beach Towel ($400 value)! See official rules here
Gorton’s also agreed to a Giveaway for my readers, I will have 3 winners each receive 2 coupons good on any Gorton’s Frozen Seafood item. P.s. if you hold the coupon till your store runs a BoGo deal you can double your prize and get 4 bags Free!!!
Enter our Giveaway below and spread the word….
I was provided with the same product as the winner, all opinions are 100% my own and no other compensation was nor will be received.