When it comes to bargain shopping at TJ Maxx and Marshalls, it’s all about the thrill of the find. And as many of us know, there is no need to pay full price for the designer brands and fashions we want.
I love Bargains and had no clue how “cheap” T.J.Maxx or Marshalls would be with brand names. I’m in Love!!!!! Be sure to check out the tips and hopefully they will help you save a bundle, to and still make you look like a million bucks
1. Look carefully at the “compare at” value on the price tags. In T.J.Maxx and Marshalls stores, the exact same merchandise are sold in department and specialty stores, where prices are much higher.
2. Shop often. Marshalls and T.J.Maxx receive more than 10,000 new items each week (in every store) so you never know. Shopping off‐price retailers is like finding a new store full of great deals every time you visit!
3. Everyone has their favorite section, whether it is the jewelry counter at T.J.Maxx that features high‐end options including 14‐kt. gold, sterling silver and semiprecious stones; or Marshalls Shoe MegaShop, which houses thousands of shoes for women, men and children in an easy‐to‐shop format.
4. Befriend your store manager. Get to know your you the inside scoop on when new shipments arrive so you can grab your favorite brands as soon as they hit the floor.
5. Not sure where to start? Try shopping the displays at the front of the store before easing into the racks. Merchandise in this area is organized by style and designer on four‐sided clothing racks. This can be a good place to start as you work your way into the racks to search for even more styles organized by size.
6. Look for the purple tags. Found on all types of clothing and accessories, these tags indicate a piece of elite designer merchandise normally found at upscale department stores. So, when scouring the racks, keep your eyes peeled for the stand-‐out lavender color to help find your favorite premium brand names.
7. Scan the single queue for last-‐minute gifts in the checkout line. The great gifts, even for yourself!
8. Never, ever, pass up a really good bargain. Stores receive limited quantities of each item, so merchandise can sell out very quickly. That perfect dress or handbag may not be there the next time. If you change your mind, the stores have very liberal return policies.
Did you learn anything new?? How about a Giveaway for a $25 Gift card to Marshalls or T.J.Maxx to check out a store near you for yourself?Go ahead and enter below.