It’s Thursday…. I had a really long day at the office and hubby decided to help me out in the kitchen. He spend some time online and found a great Football recipe, with Football Season just around the corner, he had to test it out and see if it would be something for tailgate Sunday.
It actually turned out pretty cool, a little spicy for my taste, but I added extra sour cream and all was good. This defiantly will be a hit for any tailgate Party. Cook it over night and take with you in the morning to the party. This was great, different but simple. Check it out, this is what you will need.
|Crockpot Thursday: Spicy Cheese Soup||
- 1 pound processed cheese, cubed
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained (optional)
- 8 3/4 ounces whole kernel corn, undrained
- 15 ounces kidney beans, undrained
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and diced (optional)
- 14 1/2 ounces diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 14 1/2 ounces stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- Combine cheese, beef, corn, beans, jalapeño if using, tomatoes, and taco seasoning in Crock-Pot.
- Cover and cook on Low for 4 to 5 hours or on High for 3 hours.
- Serve with corn chips, if desired.
Now, wasn’t that simple… would love to hear what your tailgate party goer had to say… we loved it. Thanks to Crock-Pot.com for posting this awesome recipe. we tested it and are giving it 2 thumbs up!!!