With it being Valentine’s Day soon I set off to another Pinterest adventure, this time on a mission. A mission to find a simple, yet cute craft idea that I can share with my kids, they can share with their girlfriends or just between the family. I wanted something simple, cute and budget friendly and boy did I find a bunch.
There were so many, I did manage to pick a few of my favorites and just had to share them. They look like a lot of fun for the kids to create and to give as well as a surprise for their lunchbox. I bet they will be a hit with your kids, too.
1. I loved the Red Velvet M&M White Chocolate Bark, this would be a lot of fun to make with the kids as a teacher or grandparent gift, or even surprise Dad with it. I could eat it up just looking at it.
2. The simple Lollipop craft was too cute not to share; it’s so simple and did you see… they are peeps?.. This would make for a fun lunchbox surprise or a centerpiece. Totally cute.
3. You have to have Hot Chocolate for every occasion and Valentines Day isn’t any different; I love to find new ideas on how to spice up my chocolate and this one was too cute and looks nice in the jar as a teacher gift as well.
4. Have a lot of kids to share the love with? I think these little Valentine tubes are the perfect solution. I just love how simple they are and look so fancy; check them out and I bet you will fall in love with them as well and before long you will put everything into those little plastic tubes… lol.
5. You can’t celebrate Valentines Day without Kisses; Kisses are a stable and always have to be part of Valentines day, at least for me. I found some cute sticker labels to make those kisses even sweeter.
6. I loved the fish gift, that would be perfect for little boys, we all know they get embarrassed if you share some kisses or something pink; this Fishy Gift box is going to be a hit and so simple.
7. Another one I think would be such a cute idea, grab some jars or cans and fill it with gummy worms, how sweet. I beet you can “hook” anyone with this fun gift.
8. Pack your little ones lunch and make it special. I think this 2 Kool for School pack is too cute and would make every little one feel special. I know what my princess will get this year.
There you have it, my favorite craft ideas that will be part of our Valentines Day this year; the kids each will pick their favorite for their friends and off t the store we go. Which one is your favorite? Do your kids make Valentines Gifts for their friends or do you surprise your kids with a special treat?
Happy Valentine’s Day