With it being Valentine’s Day soon I set off to another Pinterest adventure, this time on a mission. A mission to find a simple, yet cute craft idea that I can share with my kids, they can share with their girlfriends or just between the family. I wanted something simple, cute and budget friendly and boy did I find a bunch.
There were so many, I did manage to pick a few of my favorites and just had to share them. They look like a lot of fun for the kids to create and to give as well as a surprise for their lunchbox. I bet they will be a hit with your kids, too.
1. I loved the Red Velvet M&M White Chocolate Bark, this would be a lot of fun to make with the kids as a teacher or grandparent gift, or even surprise Dad with it. I could eat it up just looking at it.
2. The simple Lollipop craft was too cute not to share; it’s so simple and did you see… they are peeps?.. This would make for a fun lunchbox surprise or a centerpiece. Totally cute.
3. You have to have Hot Chocolate for every occasion and Valentines Day isn’t any different; I love to find new ideas on how to spice up my chocolate and this one was too cute and looks nice in the jar as a teacher gift as well.
4. Have a lot of kids to share the love with? I think these little Valentine tubes are the perfect solution. I just love how simple they are and look so fancy; check them out and I bet you will fall in love with them as well and before long you will put everything into those little plastic tubes… lol.
5. You can’t celebrate Valentines Day without Kisses; Kisses are a stable and always have to be part of Valentines day, at least for me. I found some cute sticker labels to make those kisses even sweeter.
6. I loved the fish gift, that would be perfect for little boys, we all know they get embarrassed if you share some kisses or something pink; this Fishy Gift box is going to be a hit and so simple.
7. Another one I think would be such a cute idea, grab some jars or cans and fill it with gummy worms, how sweet. I beet you can “hook” anyone with this fun gift.
8. Pack your little ones lunch and make it special. I think this 2 Kool for School pack is too cute and would make every little one feel special. I know what my princess will get this year.
There you have it, my favorite craft ideas that will be part of our Valentines Day this year; the kids each will pick their favorite for their friends and off t the store we go. Which one is your favorite? Do your kids make Valentines Gifts for their friends or do you surprise your kids with a special treat?
Happy Valentine’s Day
Ellen Christian says
Thanks for the great ideas! Hard to choose a favorite!
Ellen Christian recently posted..Irish Desserts: Irish Spice Cake Recipe
Yum, they all look tasty and adorable! Love the bark idea especially.
Jennifer recently posted..Easy Coquito Drink Recipe to Enjoy a Cup of Cheer
The hooked on you gummies are adorable!!! I would love to make this for my daughters class.
Susan recently posted..Hershey’s Valentine’s Day Collection sweet treats everyone will adore! #Giveaway
Nicole B says
I love the look of the White Velvet Bark. I bet it tastes good, too. Thanks for the roundup of cute ideas.
Nicole B recently posted..I Hate To Brag…But My House is “Smart”er Than Yours #VZWBuzz
Mama to 5 BLessings says
What cute and fun ideas! My kids would enjoy all of these! Very creative!
Mama to 5 BLessings recently posted..Homemade Applesauce Recipe – Why Buy It In The Store?
That Valentine’s Pail is adorable! I love sour gummy worms!
Jennifer recently posted..Need an Escape from Old Man Winter? Discover the All-Inclusive Now Resort and Spas!
Katy Rawson says
I love these ideas. We needed a few more craft projects for my oldest daughter, before Valentine’s Day.
Katy Rawson recently posted..Prepare for Kindergarten with Online Preschool
I love these ideas! Valentine’s Day have the best types of crafts! 🙂
These are so adorable and easy too. Thanks for such a great list of projects
Kristin recently posted..Shopping Great Gifts For Valentine’s Day #GiftsofLuv
I am so loving that little hooked on you worm jar!
Angela recently posted..Resolution Reboot: Setting Manageable Goals
These are great ideas. My kids would love the one with the gummy worms!
Pam recently posted..3 Ingredient Crock Pot Chili #Glutenfree too!
So many great ideas for Valentine’s Day! Thanks for pulling the post together.
LauraOinAK recently posted..Beginning Musical Instruments for Homeschooled Children
Mistee Dawn says
Those are all so adorable and they look super yummy, too. Thanks for sharing.
Mistee Dawn recently posted..Save 30% when you order Ooka Island with this exclusive discount code and send your kids on a learn-to-read adventure!
Janel C says
LOVE that jar of worms!! I might admit, those are one of my favorite candies so I might be a little bit biased.
Janel C recently posted..Creative Kids Lunch Box Ideas for Valentine’s Day
Stacie Connerty says
I just love to make homemade Valentines with my kids every year. We are going to work on them this weekend. These are great ideas.
Stacie Connerty recently posted..Personal Creations @PCGifts #SweetestThing Twitter Party 2/4
i laughed at the hooked on you worms! that’s great!
brett recently posted..When cats don’t like to use the litter box #PreciousCat
Those are all such cute ideas. I still haven’t decided what to do this Valentines day.
Melissa recently posted..New Digimon Fusion episodes returning Monday February 17th!
Thank you for the great ideas! These are amazing. So much fun.
Tammilee recently posted..Escape to Tropical Luxury with Dreams Resorts & Spas #ResortEscape
You picked out some wonderful things, and that white chocolate bark looks so pretty in the jar!
Liz recently posted..Fun Facts About Soup for National Soup Month + Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
Terra Heck says
These are all such great ideas for Valentine’s Day. My favorite is the 2 Kool for School pack.
Terra Heck recently posted..Roller Derby: Latest Update
Nicole Dziedzic says
Very cute choices here, I love the blow me a kiss tubes, so creative and adorable.