Shopping for Teens can be a challenge as we know it, but my Teen boys like most Teenagers these days love their video games and for many years I made GameStop part of my shopping for the boys. I love to give them the games and video accessories they ask for but I hate paying full sticker price for them. Year after year a new video game system hits store shelves and of course my boys always ask for the latest and greatest. That also means that hardly any of their games work with the new systems and all new games have to be bought. Well, not in my house. I’m not cheap, I’m frugal and love shopping at GameStop for anything on my Teens wish list.
I decided to make a list of top 5 reason why I love shopping at GameStop year after year and hopefully you will be able to score some deals and ideas for your Teen as well.
My Top 5 Reason why I love to include GameStop
for Christmas shopping
1. Used games are awesome! Yes, I don’t care if they have been used before, why spend twice as much for a game the kids play for a few days and then ask for something else? I’ve never had a bad experience with any of the GameStop games I purchased. All pre-owned products have been carefully tested, and are guaranteed to work. If you are not completely satisfied, simply return the product within 7 days for your money back or identical exchange within 30 days of purchase. Can’t be easier than that! Save money and make the kids happy!
2. GameStop has games that are hard to find or no longer on the market. I love that we can find games that are older and no longer on the market. My teen added a Tony hawks game to his wish list. He said the game is about 5-6 years old and has been his favorite game ever and since switching to the Xbox 360 his old game never works. I looked online on varies websites and found the game for a crazy amount $80 and up!! Yes… $80 and up for a used game. I remembered GameStop and checked their website and found the game in stock for under $25, not a bad deal and I could check if it was in store for pick up or order it online at my convenience.
3. Awesome deals! Yes, GameStop always has awesome promos for their used games and currently have a few different online as well as in store offers. Currently through 12/8 they have a promo 30% off any pre-owned game under $20. Can’t beat an already low price and getting even more savings on top!
4. Trade in value rocks! What to do with the games after your kids are done with them or even ask for a new system? No worries, GameStop will take them and trade them in for you and give your game credit. We take advantage of that often and love the value we get for our trade-ins all the time. I’m sure you have lots of old games or game systems that are collecting dust, take them to your local GameStop and cash them in. So simple and they make you an offer right there in the store you can also check out trade in values online. Super easy!
5. They also have brand new games and accessories. Yes… if you aren’t into pre-owned all the time, no worries. You still can make GameStop your one stop shopping destination. They even have bundles for your favorite game system. All with amazing deals and discounts. They also have Tablets and phones, so not just video games. Love it!
Boy, I have so many more reasons why I love shopping at GameStop for my Teens, especially during the Holiday Season. Make sure you check out GameStop for yourself and I bet you will fall in love with the store just like I have for many many years and I know GameStop will be on my shopping list for many years to come.
Do you shop GameStop for your Teens, too?
Would love to hear how you love the savings.