We love to decorate our Easter Breakfast table and Eggs are a must have on our table. I think that’s a German thing, I haven’t found any American that east eggs that are not hard boiled, and still runny for breakfast out of the egg shell. I love my 3 minute eggs add a little salt and pepper and a butter toast…. Yummy.. the best. Do you eat your eggs like that, too???
Like I already mentioned in prior posts we love to do Easter crafts and decorate our house, this week we made these cute Easter Egg holder that you can add to your Easter table for a color full decoration. They are simple enough where your Toddler cold even help you decorate the flowers ….
This is what you will need:
- Paper towel or toilet paper roll ( the inner tube)
- Colorful scrapbook paper
- Colored eggs
This is how you make it:
- Cut a circle out of you paper, about the size of a cereal bowl I would say
- Inside your circle take a glass and make another circle
- Draw a flower around your circle, it will be easier if you x along the edge of the circle ( check out picture #3 and #4)
- Draw a second flower on the inside ( picture #5)
- Cut your flower out – trace the first flower onto your scrapbook paper and cut out
- Trace your smaller flower onto a different color scrapbook paper and cut out
- Cut off about 1 -2 inch strip of your paper towel roll
- Take a strip of scrapbook paper, your choice of color, cut some wavy lines
- Glue your strip of paper around your paper towel tube and let dry for a few minutes.
- Glue your large and smaller flower together, sit the “paper towel” tube on top, add your egg and Voila, you have yourself a cute Easter egg holder….