It’s Strawberry Season in Florida and as most of you know I love to include them in as many recipes as I can and while my teen kept bugging me for days now to make him some cupcakes I took some time to search Pinterest for something that is unique, different yet simple. I know, I could just grab a box of cupcake mix and make them but I’m not that kind of mom, if you are nothing wrong with that, just not for me. I don’t judge, so no worries.
I made a commitment this year to cook from scratch more often and so far it has worked out well. We buy the dry ingredients in bulk and honestly end up going to the grocery store less often and only buy fresh veggies and cold products every week. I’m kind of loving the from scratch cooking so far.
Ok, back to Pinterest. The recipe I fell in love was the Raspberry Mojito recipe from Javacupcake. They looked delicious, delicate and oh sounded amazing! So for my monthly Pinterest challenge I decided to use her idea and turn it into a Strawberry Mojito, we did adjust a few items and I left the alcohol out completely but feel free to add it if you like. I think it still turned out amazing and the best part, now you have two very similar yet totally different recipe ideas for wonderful Mojito cupcakes to dish up for your family.
Check out below how I made mine and how amazing they turned out. My teen raved about the creation and thanks to Javacupcake for giving me this wonderful idea, who would have thought different flavor cupcakes would be a hit. We all know about the same ol’ recipe ideas, vanilla or chocolate, take it from our recipe ideas and venture out a bit and see what you come up with. Premium cupcakes are all the rage right now so make your own, and don’t tell anyone that you didn’t slave for hours to create them.
There you have it, simple delicious and flavorful, what more do you want? I can not wait to make the raspberry Mojito one but for now my Strawberry Mojito’s are my favorite, they will be at every party this summer, perfect for any occasion and looking beautiful.
Another wonderful Pinterest idea that was a hit in our home, check out my fellow blogger friends, they each picked their favorite pin of the month and gave it a unique twist, they will share the good, the bad and well the ugly if they have to. We are testing some of the fun and cool Pin’s for you to see how easy they are and how they turn out so you don’t have to. Come follow along and see all our recent pins on Pinterest so you will never miss a post or idea.
What ya say, don’t these Strawberry Mojito Cupcakes look amazing? Would love to hear if you have ever created a different cupcake yourself or what flavors you would love to see in a cupcake, leave me a comment below and then check out all the amazing blogger ideas below.
- Creamy Citrus Power Burst Smoothie by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Thumbprint Flower Pot by Upstate Ramblings
- Fruity Pebbles Treats Recipe by Mom Always Finds Out
- Faux Gilded Easter Eggs by How Was Your Day?
- Flourless Banana Oatmeal Muffins by Food Fun Family
- Strawberry Meringue Dream Clouds by A Day in Motherhood
- Crock Pot Ham Recipe by Just 2 Sisters
- Baseball Subway Art Printable by Kids Fun Reviewed
- Tuna Noodle Casserole the Whole Family Will Actually Love by Views from the Ville
- Coconut Oil Fudge by Jen Around the World
- Cheesy Irish Soda Bread by Mom Does it All
- Dr. Seuss Hand print Craft: Thing 1 and Thing 2 by Beyond Mommying
- Taco Pizza by Sincerely Mindy
- Mini Irish Flag Fruit Skewers for St. Patrick’s Day by Baby Loving Mama
- Beeswax and Coconut Oil Tart Melts by Savvy Saving Couple
- Packing the Perfect Plane Bag by The Guavalicious Life
- Easy Homemade Hand Scrub Recipe by The Socialite’s Closet
- Nail Polish Marbled Coasters by Style on Main
- Easy Breakfast Burrito Recipe with Potatoes by Roasted Beanz
- BLT Pinwheels by Sugar, Spice and Family Life
- How to make Easter Blondie Bites by Mommy Snippets
Ellen Christian says
Wow those are absolutely the most gorgeous cupcakes I have ever seen. Love it!
Ellen Christian recently posted..How to Make an Antioxidant Rich Smoothie
I love strawberries, and can’t wait until it is strawberry season here. These cupcakes looks almost too good to eat!
Anne recently posted..Thumbprint Flower Pot
Nicole B says
These are such pretty cupcakes! Seriously I just love looking at them! 🙂 I’m sure they are delicious, too.
Lori Pace says
Oh my!! I am going to have to make these beautiful cupcakes!
Lisa L says
Oh yum!! What a fun new flavor to check out =9
Kimberly Flickinger says
These cupcakes sound delicious, will definitely make these for my family.