Thanksgiving is upon us and the summer is far behind us; but non the less we have amazing memories and I think it’s time to say our Thanks, before we say Goodbye to our friends at Popsicle.
We are Thankful for …..
1. My first Thanks of course goes to the amazing folks at popsicle for teaming up with me to share lots of #PopsicleMom summer fun, ideas, recipes and tips. I had an amazing summer with all the different products like Fudgsicle, Yosicle, Creamsicle and of course the well loved Popsicle ~ Thank you!
2. I’m thankful for an amazing Summer with my family. We had many laughs, some tears and lots of fun; we saw my Princess grow up and start Kindergarten, my middle son started 8th grade and the oldest is a Senior in High School ~ Joy and lots of Popsicles to keep the kids happy was on our summer agenda to get them all where they needed to go.
3. I’m also thankful for a very low, low, low Hurricane Season; we are in Florida and it hardly ever happens that NO Hurricanes approach the US. God Bless everyone that we almost made it through the Season in once piece ~let’s grab a Fudgsicle and let’s celebrate!
4. I’m also thankful for ALL my amazing readers; without you guys I wouldn’t be where I’m today; sharing all those amazing recipes, tips, ideas and information. I’m so blessed to have each and everyone of you being part of this adventure and thanks for reading what we have to say; especially our popsicle posts, I saw a lot of talk ~ LOVE that!
5. Last, but not least I’m very thankful for being able to put dinner on the table each and every night; and giving my kids a Popsicle as a special Treat, while remembering the fun Summer we had as a family.
Of course I could go on and on, but time is running out and Christmas will be here soon, time to plan and prepare for another chapter in our life. We are saying Goodbye to our friends at Popsicle with one smiling eye, because we had such a good time and one crying eye; Goodbyes are always hard. So let’s say “Till we meet again”…..
Also be sure to visit our prior posts and don’t forget to say hello to our friend Alicia from The Mama Report; she had a blast this summer as well and has amazing Popsicle stories to share. Popsicle did make the Summer more fun and brought families together, so grab your next Popsicle and create your own memories.
What are you Thankful for?